- Broken pipe(s) are flooding the premises.
- The heating system is not functioning when it is cold outside.
- The sewage system is backing up into the premises.
- A defective lock lets anyone enter the premises without a key.
- A short circuit in the wiring is creating a risk of fire and/or electrocution.
- An interior door doesn't close properly.
- A stove element is burnt out.
- The kitchen sink has a slow drain.
- Burnt out light bulbs
- Cable and internet not working
- Wobbly furniture or loose handles/knobs on doors